Sun Beach Club
Guest/ Renter Information
All renters and guests are required to check-in at the office upon arrival to register themselves; providing identification, vehicle information and emergency contact information. For your convenience, you may also preregister online, just click on the "Guest Registration" tab.
Renters and guests must observe quiet hours between 10PM and 8AM. (This includes no loud noises, running dishwasher, washer/dryer or vacuum.)
All persons utilizing the pool, hot tub or lanai area are required to wear wristbands. If your owner or owners' agent has not provided you with wristbands, you are able to purchase those during registration at a cost of $5.00 (five dollars) each. You will be provided a receipt and are able to submit that to the owner or designated agent. Please be sure to return wristbands to the unit. No more than six people form one condo at a time; including owners and/or their renters.
1. Open from 8AM to 10PM.
2. Please shower before entering pool or hot tub.
3. No lifeguard on duty - Use at your own risk.
4. Children under the age of 12, must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Non-toilet trained children must have a "swim diaper" AND "water tight seal plastic training pants" over the swim diaper.
6. No running, rough play, floating objects or throwing balls/frisbees.
7. No loud music, radio, or television.
8. No glassware of any kind permitted in lanai area, spa or pool deck.
9. Proper bathing attire only, no cut off shorts.
10. Poolside chairs may not be reserved or removed.
11. Please cover chairs with towels to protect from suntan oil.
12. Children under the age of 14 are NOT permitted to use hot tub.
13. Renters may have a maximum of 4 guests (including themselves) at the pool at any one time.
1. Quiet Hours - 10PM to 8AM (Do not use washer, dryer, dishwasher, vacuum, or loud music/television)
2. Do not leave washer, dryer or dishwasher running when you are absent from the unit.
3. Do not run air conditioning with windows open.
4. Report leaks of any kind to office immediately.
5. Do not hang towels or articles of clothing on the balcony.
6. Park cars frontwards in assigned unit space, do not back in.
Trash & Recycle
Trash and recycle bins are provided in each court, with separate bins for trash, paper, glass and plastic/cans.
You are NOT permitted to dispose of anything that does not fit into a 13 gallon trash bag i.e., old beach chair, canopy, construction material of any kind, sink, cabinet, etc.
For Your Enjoyment
During the winter months, many activities are planned for Sun Beach Club owners, their guests, and renters:
Monthly Ladies' Luncheon
Please park cars (frontwards) in the assigned parking space.
It is recommended that fireplaces not be used at all, but if you insist, we ask that you use only with the approval of your unit owner and use only store-bought Duraflame logs.
Internet access is available in the lanai area if not provided by your unit owner. The User ID/Password is posted in the lanai.
Renters nor guests are permitted to have pets. No exceptions.
No skateboarding or rollerblading allowed.
No grills allowed on unit balconies or patio areas. Grills must be 10 feet away from building.
A, B, and C units are limited to 4 tenants.
D units are limited to 6 tenants.
Police Non-Emergency 386-424-2220
Sun Beach Club Office 386-428-1680