Rules & Regulations
If you are a guest or renter, then you are a guest of every owner in the complex. All of the facilities available for your enjoyment are made possible by the owners. To protect our investment, we have established rules and regulations which all must adhere to so that these privileges will not be denied.
Please be advised that video recorder is active. Pool, hot tub, and lanai area close at 10PM - if you utilize these areas after, you will be considered trespassing.
Pool/ Hot Tub Rules
1. Open from 8AM to 10PM.
2. Please shower before entering pool or hot tub.
3. No lifeguard on duty - Use at your own risk.
4. Children under the age of 12, must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Non-toilet trained children MUST have a "swim diaper" AND "water tight seal plastic training pants" over the swim diaper.
6. No running, rough play, floating objects or throwing balls/frisbees.
7. No loud music, radio, or television.
8. No glassware of any kind permitted in lanai area, spa or pool deck.
9. Proper bathing attire only, no cut off shorts.
10. Poolside chairs may not be reserved or removed.
11. Please cover chairs with towels to protect from suntan oil.
12. Children under the age of 14 are NOT permitted to use hot tub.
13. Renters may have a maximum of 4 guests (including themselves) at the pool at any one time.
1. Quiet Hours - 10PM to 8AM (Do not use washer, dryer, dishwasher, vacuum, or loud music/television)
2. Do not leave washer, dryer or dishwasher running when you are absent from the unit.
3. Do not run air conditioning with windows open.
4. Report leaks of any kind to office immediately.
5. Do not hang towels or articles of clothing on the balcony.
6. Park cars frontwards in assigned unit space, do not back in.
Guest Registration Form
Registration is required for ALL guests.
ALL vehicles must have a valid parking pass.
For your convenience, you may complete this form online in order to 'preregister' your vehicle. A copy of your drivers license will also be required. You may provide that directly in the Sun Beach Club office or scan and email to email@example.com.
For guests that preregister, the Sun Beach Club manager will contact you with information regarding the availability of your parking pass.
Please complete the form to include your name, email address, contact phone number, make /model of car, tag number and the address of the Unit that you are staying in i.e., 898 Bay Breeze Way or Unit 88A.
By completing this registration, I agree to:
1. Be responsible for any damage caused by my party.
2. Register all overnight guests.
3. No Pets. (Renters/Guests are not permitted to have a pet)
4. Use wristbands while at pool, hot tub, or lanai area.
5. Park in designated parking spaces.
6. Renters/Guests will understand that this rental is between the owner or owners' agent and not Sun Beach Club Condominium Association.
7. I agree to all rules and regulations of the Sun Beach Club Condominium Association and agree to abide by them.
Sun Beach Club